Introducing the "Get-Out-Of-Town and Explore the Salt Water Rivers, Islands, Marshes and Wildlife of the Low Country" Excursion
This Nature Excursion is actually more of an adventure (and you can be as adventurous as you want!)
Once you select which aspect of nature you want to see, I’ll recommend some specific destinations we can explore. The fun part is selecting just how you want to experience the Low Country’s natural beauty.
You can see it all in an air-conditioned car or 12-seater van or I can arrange for:
- A pontoon boat (for small groups of 2-10) or
- A larger river craft (for larger groups)
- A private yacht (for those who want a little more luxury and an upscale lunch)
Simply decide how long you want your tour to be. You have 3 choices:
Call Dottie Barrett at 912-661-0964 to start planning your customized nature tour of Savannah's Low Country.
- The Half Day Adventure (three hours)
- The One or Two Full Day Experience (six hours each day, includes time for a Southern style dining experience (4-star fine dining in an historic setting or gourmet contemporary cuisine)
- The Two-Day Excursion includes an overnight stay in Charleston while touring the finest plantations of the Low Country. (A two-hour drive from Savannah.)